Friday, September 7, 2012

Videos: Target Women

I love things that critically analyze media, such as CBC's "Under the Influence" radio show.

I love things that are feminist.

Therefore I love these videos that I was introduced to today: Target Women is a series of videos that look at how advertising that is targeted at women is flawed in a sarcastic, hilarious way.







Wedding Shows: (because we all know that all women think about are weddings!)


Chick Flicks    (also, the girl in the first movie made me think of Feminist Frequency's first Trope vs. Women in Movies video)

Number Two: (I can't help but love the word "poopadox")

Okay... deja vu moment... creepy

Moving on

Chocolate

Okay, I like/love pretty much all of them. A special place in my heart however goes to this one simply because I love the sentence "milk will also bring sunshine to a land devastated by your period tears".


I will quit linking to and talking about these now, so I can focus more on simply watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment